Our expertise and services.
FoodMinds supports clients across four key solution areas to meet objectives — whether it's focusing on one area for deep expertise and insights or working across several to achieve efficiencies and synergies. We’ve done this work for almost 20 years – serving clients across various sectors including CPGs, trade associations and agricultural commodities. Contact us for more specifics about our client work.*
Global Scientific Affairs & Communications
- Science strategy, communications and thought leadership
- Science storytelling approach and communications
- Research pipeline development, implementation, translation and activation
- Science-specialized Global ExpertBench™ advisors
- Global science impact tracker
Stakeholder & Influencer 2.0
- Influencer strategic engagement programs
- Next Gen influencer identification and engagement
- Influencer mapping and measurement
- Educational resources, symposia, advisory panels, immersion events and experiences
- Stakeholder and consumer movements through digital, social and traditional campaigns
Global Food & Nutrition Affairs
- Global Food & Nutrition Affairs issues forecasting and management
- Public affairs, food policy and regulatory affairs programming
- Advocacy strategies and activations
- Food & Nutrition Affairs meeting coverage and report synthesis
- Global Foodscapes newsletter
Healthy, Sustainable Food Systems
- ESG strategy and impact assessment
- Strategic positioning and narrative development
- Brand- and product-specific food systems programming
- Stakeholder engagement and relationship building
Food is Medicine & Precision Nutrition
- Monitor and report on relevant advances and opportunities in Food is Medicine and precision nutrition
- Create tailored toolkits to support healthcare professional engagement in Food is Medicine and precision nutrition initiatives
- Execute briefings with influential groups and individuals in both the public and private sectors
- Organize and facilitate scientific convenings and publications on Food is Medicine and precision nutrition topics
- Translate scientific information on precision nutrition into easy-to-understand communications
*FoodMinds is a division of Padilla, a full-service public relations agency that transforms brands and organizations through strategically creative communications, advertising, digital and social marketing, investor relations and brand strategy.
The food and agriculture economy spans the globe, requiring more than a passport to achieve your purpose. You need the inside track on food and nutrition science, regulation and legislation. You need a network of experts who live and breathe public health and can help you transform science and marketplace data into compelling internal and external communications and strategic programs.
upwaRD class of 2023
UpwaRD™ is FoodMinds' professional recognition and development program for RDs and RDNs looking to advance their communications careers. Eligible candidates should have five years of experience (or less) in their career and have already made great strides in the food and nutrition community locally and/or globally through nutrition education, leadership opportunities and their own social media platforms.
Since its creation in 2018, 22 emerging professionals have been recognized through this program. Winners will have the opportunity to connect with seasoned nutrition communications professionals, learn about partnering with food and beverage brands and receive recognition on FoodMinds' digital and social media channels.
To meet the 2023 class of upwaRD: UPWARD - FoodMinds